Job Opening for Children Ministry Director
This is a part-time position to head up the Children Ministry at a dynamic and Chinese church in Los Altos.
The children ministry is a key component of the church’s overall mission. Families with young children are our targeted growth area in the vibrant West Santa Clara County.
Our Vision – We Dream of a Children Ministry
- Where children are attracted by the love of Christ through the ministry of the loving staff and the teaching of the Bible.
- Where children are given opportunities to know Christ and accept Him as their personal savior and Lord.
- That excels in quality so that it will draw non-believing parents to the church.
- That develops church members who have a heart for children and who are endowed with Spiritual gifts to minister in this area.
Current Children Programs
- Awana on Friday nights, three to four times a month, September through June.
- Sunday school and Junior worship on Sunday mornings.
- Other children program during occasional church activities.
Passionate about children ministry; Ability to relate to parents;
Preferably bilingual though not a requirement; Awana experience is a plus.
This position will have a high degree of autonomy in developing and executing the
programs while getting support from the senior pastor and the Children department
To download the requirement in PDF, click here.
Pastor David Ng at 408-315-9991 or
email to: email@example.com