Logos Baptist Church is seeking for a Cantonese & English-speaking pastor for the Cantonese congregation.
Logos Baptist Church of Los Altos, Ca. is a Chinese (Cantonese) church that is looking for a Cantonese-speaking pastor who is passionate for pastoral ministry and a heart for this generation. Most of us are immigrants from Hong Kong that range from youth to seniors.
Calling: Must have the calling to be a pastor.
Seminary degree, a Masters of Divinity degree strongly preferred. Ordained minister preferred.
Fluent in English and Cantonese
Ability to preach in English and Cantonese.
Life experiences in North America.
Mission involvement experiences.
Experiences in shepherding preferred.
● Has a close walk with God.
● A loving person.
● Healthy family life.
● Meets the qualifications for pastor in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
Interested party should inquire with:
Pastor David Ng,
1347 Richardson Avenue, Los Altos, CA 94024
Job Opening for Children Ministry Director
This is a part-time position to head up the Children Ministry at a dynamic and Chinese church in Los Altos.
The children ministry is a key component of the church’s overall mission. Families with young children are our targeted growth area in the vibrant West Santa Clara County.
Our Vision – We Dream of a Children Ministry
- Where children are attracted by the love of Christ through the ministry of the loving staff and the teaching of the Bible.
- Where children are given opportunities to know Christ and accept Him as their personal savior and Lord.
- That excels in quality so that it will draw non-believing parents to the church.
- That develops church members who have a heart for children and who are endowed with Spiritual gifts to minister in this area.
Current Children Programs
- Awana on Friday nights, three to four times a month, September through June.
- Sunday school and Junior worship on Sunday mornings.
- Other children program during occasional church activities.
Passionate about children ministry; Ability to relate to parents;
Preferably bilingual though not a requirement; Awana experience is a plus.
This position will have a high degree of autonomy in developing and executing the
programs while getting support from the senior pastor and the Children department
To download the requirement in PDF, click here.
Pastor David Ng at 408-315-9991